Tuesday 11 July 2017

Shot. no.7








Shot no.7 (Canon EOS M10 + Fujifilm FinePix S8200)

EN

So my Shot no.1 was a picture of Powerscourt Gardens with the Sugarloaf in the background so, I felt that I needed to give more space in this blog about Powerscourt Garden. 
Powerscourt Gardens is located about 35 minutes southbound on the M50 from Dublin City Centre. It has placed 3rd on Top 10 Gardens from National Geographic and, just for that, it deserves a few hours for a visit!
I started my visit early in the morning so I had my breakfast at the Avoca Terrace Café which has an astonoshing view of the gardens and the food is just indescribably delicious. Then I went for my tour in the garden. They said it that takes 1h to 1.30h to complete the tour by the audio guide but I was more interested in capturing the place with my camera and took me more than 2h! I just got so fascinated with the Italian and Japanese gardens and with the Tower Valley. The weather wasn't great and the light was even worse so the pictures are not the best but I would imagine that place is heaven for a photographer! I hope you can see the beauty of that place through my photos.
Besides the gardens itself, the House has a few shops and the Estate has a 5 stars hotel with a restaurant, golf club and, a few minutes walking from the estate, we can visit Ireland's highest waterfall (Shot no.24).  
If you are visiting Dublin, there is several tourism information points in the City Center that organize visits to Powersourt.

PT

O meu Shot no.1 foi só uma foto de Powerscourt Gardens com o Sugarloaf no fundo, não era suficiente então senti que precisava de dar mais espaço neste blog a Powerscourt Gardens.
Powerscourt Gardens está localizado a cerca de 35 minutos do centro da cidade de Dublin, em direcção ao Sul na M50. Está colocado em terceiro lugar no Top 10 dos Jardins da National Geographic e, só por isso, merece algumas horas para uma visita!
Comecei a minha visita no início da manhã, tomei o pequeno-almoço no Avoca Terrace Café, que tem uma vista impressionante sobre os jardins e a comida é indescritivelmente deliciosa. Depois seguiu-se o passeio no jardim. Em média é preciso entre 1h a 1.30h para completar o passeio pelo aúdio guia mas, eu estava mais interessado em capturar a beleza do lugar com a minha câmera e levou mais de 2h! Fiquei fascinado com os jardins italianos, jardins japoneses e com o Tower Valley. O clima não estava óptimo e a luz era ainda pior, por isso as fotos não são as melhores, mas tenho a certeza que estee lugar é o paraíso para qualquer fotógrafo! Espero que você veja a beleza desse lugar através das minhas fotos.
Além dos jardins em si, a Casa tem algumas lojas e dentro da propriedade tem um hotel de 5 estrelas com um restaurante, um clube de golfe e, a poucos minutos a pé da propriedade, podemos visitar a maior queda de água da Irlanda (Shot no.24).

Se estiver de visita por Dublin, há vários pontos de informações turísticos no centro da cidade que organizam visitas a Powersourt.

Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment